Thursday 20 June 2013

Emmy Collins: Tackiest Magazine Covers Ever

The magazine covers represent some of the TACKIEST covers in the history of covers and I sincerely wish whoever came up with the theme for these photo shoot gets the sack or at least a query. Also, what were the Ladies thinking? It’s quite obvious non them were comfortable with it. I wonder how much alcohol they must have sunk in before conjuring up the confidence to go through with these shoots.
Toke Makinwa,Ugonna Omeruah and Seyi Shay
Ladies, if you are gonna do this EVER again, I suggest you insist the magazine hires the best photographer, Make-up artist and Stylist around. And oh,the entire lingerie thing is a joke. It just didn`t work.
Hmmmm,na wah o.
Annie Idibia
Every time I look at this image, I still wince. Why nah,Annie?

I don`t know who this lady or what she does.
Dencia
The gangster lady on the right is soooo hilarious.Don`t mess with her.
Lolllllll, I couldn`t resist adding this image.Yes,I am not Linda`s fan.I believe she encourages mediocrity just for the sake of money.
I must say I didn`t know she has it in her to consciously allow this image to be floating on the internet.I guess,You live and you learn. I just learnt

No comments: