Wednesday 24 April 2013

Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**

Reality star Kim Kardashian thought being pregnant would bring her all the attention she could ever want. But she didn’t count on baby KimYe being an annoying inconvenience to her.
“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I could just do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, feel great, and it just hasn’t been that way,” she whined in an interview for an E! special with Ryan Seacrest. While most mother’s describe their first pregnancy as beautiful, Kim, a typical narcissist, lacks that emotional connection with her fetus.
“I haven’t had morning sickness, so I’ve heard that I’m really lucky, and I feel lucky [but] it’s just really painful everywhere,” she pouted. “Seriously It’s not even an emotional [thing]–it’s like a pain, physically.”
Younger sister, Khloe, mocked her sister’s whining, “Her back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt.”
After almost ruining a young man’s life just to serve her narcissistic needs, Kim told Seacrest she believes she’s entitled to walk down the aisle again.
“I do think I would get married again,” she replied optimistically. “That’s what I’ve always wanted and just because you think you find it and realize that’s not it. I think I was brave enough just to realize that quickly and not waste time and I found what I really wanted. So I think I definitely do want that [marriage].”
Kim and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce last week after a year-and-a-half-long court battle. They were married for 72 days.

No comments: