Tuesday 17 September 2013

Actor Liam Hemsworth and Singer Miley Cyrus’ calls It Quit

As expected, Actor Liam Hemsworth packed his things and moved out of singer Miley Cyrus’ Hollywood mansion. While some bloggers say the couple’s demise was due to Miley’s new image as a raunchy, twerking hoodrat, the former Disney child star blames her lost childhood for her troubles.
“I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I’m an adult and I’m acting like a kid,” bemoaned Cyrus in a cover interview for Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
There were advance warnings that Cyrus’s marriage was on the rocks. When asked if she was considering marriage to Hemsworth, she snapped, “I definitely don’t have time to deal with a wedding right now. But I will at some point.”
On her raunchy ghetto image:
“We’re in a world of selfies. I told my label, ‘This is the first time I’m showing what I’m bringing to the table as an artist. If this goes wrong, you never have to trust me again. I’ll be your little puppet. But if I’m right then you know I’m on to something.’”
On producer Pharrell Williams being her makeover mentor:
“His philosophy is that it’s not what you’re wearing, it’s the way you wear it. It’s not about the music you’re making, it’s how you’re making it I feel like every girl is trying to have a beauty shot and prove that they’re ‘fashion.’ But I can be in white leggings and a white sports bra and I’m on a whole other level of shit that those girls don’t even get yet because they don’t know how to do it.”
On her Walmart clothing line not being slutty enough:
“I went in there and saw, like, a puppy on a T-shirt. I was like, ‘This is not what I wanted.’ I wanted skinny jeans, I wanted to bless Walmart with jeggings! Making real stuff with high quality. Not quantity. But not until I know I can give it 120 percent. I don’t want to just slap my name on something.”
[The clothing line was discontinued in 2012]

No comments: