Sunday 14 July 2013

MAB Style: Jennifer Stanley's Fashion Look

I would define my style as playful, clean, chic with a bit of sophistication. I love LOVE to play around with different textures, colors, throwing in prints where I can into an outfit (especially African prints).
Feeling comfortable in what I wear is key for me, so I shape my outfits around what suits my style; how I'm feeling, and not necessarily the latest trends going on. 
Expression through what I wear is my thing, so being able to blog about it and give some style inspiration where I can is an awesome thing.
My favorite clothing at the moment have to be printed suit pants, leather-ed pieces, and all things African printed...not to mention a killer heel to top off any outfit. 
Here in the UK the weathers' changing and so are my wardrobe items, so I'm actually drawing in a lot more black items than usual.  My favorite piece of clothing though have to be my structured blazers. 
I design some of my clothes and have them tailored, so I'm also able to play with my pieces of clothes which correspond with my style. 

However high street stores always win over my heart, I'm never disappointed when walking out.

I'm a firm believer that no matter where an items from you can ALWAYS make it work weather it's a hand-me-down from your mummy to something from the thrift store! It can be WORKED!! lol 

Cosmetics are a love of mine well right next to fashion of course and some of the brands I always seem to repurchase from are MAC, YSL, MUA and our beloved Sleek.



I just love MUA and Sleeks' affordable prices for the quality and pigmentation in their range of products. 



My 'can't live without cosmetic products' however have to be my eyebrow pencil in Spiked, which I've probably repurchased 4 times now and my Compact Mineral powder all by MAC!




















Jennifer Stanley is a gorgeous lady who lives in the UK. She is currently studying for a degree in Pharmacy but has always loved the fashion; styling and beauty world. Blogging  for her is a way to share her creativity and interests with everyone. The link to her site is posted below this feature.She is of Nigerian decent, and has a passion for Art; Creating things; Make-up and Fashion.
wow is all i can say

For more info on Jennifer visit:

No comments: