Tuesday 31 December 2013

Good Bye 2013 Hello 2014

I cannot believe today is the last day in 2013, this year went by so fast oooo or am I the only one thinking it did. At the beginning of 2013 I had a list of things I wanted to achieve and what I wanted God to do for me I would not lie, not everything was ticked off my list for one reason or the other but still am happy for the ones I achieved. Even though a lot happened in my life hmmmmm……………….... I lost the dearest, sweetest person  to me that words cannot describe, my MOTHER, I also had one of the happiest days because I know there is still more to come in the year 2014 which is why today I will be praying some serious prayers this cross over night for all the bad belle people in my life hmmmmm some serious fire 4 fire today i.e God uproot and scatter my enemy, father Lord God the bad belle people out there that want to get me this 2014, electric shock from above will electrocute them when they think of me in Jesus name ....did I hear you say Amen.( Lol I am serious ooooo) But most Importantly I want to thank God for giving me New Opportunities in life and I pray he fills all the parts am lacking.  I also want to thank the MAB readers for being there because when I didn’t blog for weeks I still got views that surprised me of which am thankful but I want to beg oooo please comment on any of the stories on my blog that interest you I would like to see interactions these 2014 *wink* Happy New Year in Advance People have a great one !!!!!!!!!!!!!JJJJ

No comments: